V2X delivers unmatched expertise to define and integrate the right technologies for your unique mission requirements, for optimal results and maximum ROI.
Full Spectrum Interoperability
Intelligence that Drives the Mission
High Performance Open Road Tolling System Integrators
V2X is a leader in high-accuracy Open Road Tolling (ORT) solutions. In 1997, Raytheon/Hughes designed and deployed the world’s first all-electronic toll system, sparking a tolling revolution that led to the rise of All-Electronic Tolling (AET). V2X’s tolling solutions rely on cutting-edge technologies like high-resolution imaging, transponder position tracking, and optical vehicle identification. We provide the systems that are in the Toll Zone and the Operational Back Office.
- OmniToll: accurate detection and tracking using an integrated Digital Video Audit System (DVAS)
- Advanced camera technology with specialized lenses and synchronized LED illuminators
- High-speed scanning lasers accurately detect, track, and classify vehicles, triggering SmartPIX cameras for optimal image capture.
- Laser scan data enables real-time vehicle location, tracking, and classification
- Optical Detection Intelligent Network (ODIN) is a connected, cutting-edge product performing the work of up to seven devices in one. With its ability to accurately detect, track, classify and image vehicles, ODIN can replace old all electronic tolling systems
- The Maintenance Online Management System (MOMS) ensures optimal system performance and dispatches maintenance crews when needed
For additional information, please click here
All the Right Connections
The systems and networks that drive government missions forward ensure that decision-makers and operators are connected, all the way to the tactical edge. V2X delivers IT support, networking, and cybersecurity solutions that ensure optimal mission support and performance.
V2X systems engineers and technicians are deployed on U.S. Navy ships and at shore-based facilities across all theaters to deliver and optimize keyboard-to-antenna IT services. V2X also operates and maintains U.S. Air Force and U.S. Army networks throughout Europe and Southwest/Central Asia, including many austere and hazardous locations.
- Network Operations, Engineering, and Management Cybersecurity
- Risk Management Framework (RMF), Software Development, and Testing
- Integration Data Management, Analysis, Analytics, and Visualization
- ITIL/ITSM Consulting, Implementation, and Certification Training. Click here for a full list of courses
Integrating complex systems ensures warfighters gain the intelligence, situational awareness, and mission-ready solutions necessary to prevail. V2X’s comprehensive engineering services are critical to ensuring that disparate devices and systems work together.
Using Agile methodologies and DevSecOps, we integrate software development and cybersecurity to deliver secure solutions that are interoperable, and can keep up with changing conditions and emerging technologies.
Additionally, with more than 30 years of electromagnetic spectrum engineering experience, V2X promotes the efficient use of radio frequencies for our government, military, and commercial customers.
- Systems Integration
- Software Development
- Engineering Analysis
- Research, Development, Testing, Evaluation support
- Electromagnetic Spectrum Engineering and Operations
Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) is pivotal to mission success, but has often required expensive, custom work. V2X redefines that model, with our exportable, modular, scalable, and platform-agnostic ISR system.
V2X Armed Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (VAISR) offers a flexible mission system architecture for fixed and rotary-wing aircraft — both new build and legacy. VAISR can reside on all aircraft within the fleet, providing significant cost savings in sparing, logistics, and training. Our common mission hardware also ensures interoperability in a federated or integrated system approach.
Weighing less than 200lbs and using less than 50 amps of DC power, the system can configure multiple sensor options, such as EO/IR, SIGINT, SAR, ELINT, and COMINT. VAISR also enables flexible communications, including voice, data, LoS, and BLoS.
- Precision & Non-Precision Strike Capability
- Supports IRCM and RFCM defensive systems
- Rapid ISR Systems Integration & Installation, at V2X or customer site
- Comprehensive Training & Full-Service Sustainment
Operating the World’s Largest Combat Network
As the prime contractor for the U.S. Army’s Operations, Maintenance, and Defense of Army Communications in Southwest Asia and Central Asia, V2X maintains world-class operational availability and information security for this dynamic battlefield network — the largest ever deployed in combat. The team includes up to 1000 communications and IT professionals in Afghanistan, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, and Qatar. The network, which provides for unclassified, secret, and top-secret information, exceeds the Defense Information Systems Agency standards for reliability and protection.
Early Warning System
V2X provides sensor integration that protects select U.S. installations against chemical, biological, and radiological (CBR) attacks. To improve performance, we developed an Internet-of-Things (ioT) application driven by V2X analytic tools. The solution delivers real-time situational awareness and provides input that drives preventative maintenance schedules and predictive analytics to support staffing decisions. We also integrate CBR sensor data with force protection surveillance tools, creating a common operational picture that speeds incident response.